Dr. Mallika Manoj Bhandary MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallika Bhandary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandary graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhandary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mallika M. Bhandary practice?
Dr. Mallika Bhandary practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Pathologists.