A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallika Bhandary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhandary
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallika Bhandary, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandary graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Bhandary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallika M Bhandary MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mallika M. Bhandary practice?
- Dr. Mallika Bhandary has 1 office location.
Dr. Mallika Bhandary practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Pathologists.