A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallika Bhandary, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandary graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhandary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mallika Bhandary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mallika M. Bhandary practice?
Dr. Mallika Bhandary practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.