A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallika Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallika Iyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallika Iyer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Iyer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallika Vaidyanath Iyer BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mallika V. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Mallika Iyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mallika Iyer practices Allergy & Immunology near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.