A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallika Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallika Iyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallika Iyer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Iyer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mallika V. Iyer practice?
Dr. Mallika Iyer practices Allergy & Immunology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Conroe Allergists.