A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallika Kamana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallika Kamana, Infectious Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallika Kamana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamana graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamana has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallika Kamana MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mallika Kamana practice?
- Dr. Mallika Kamana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mallika Kamana practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Infectious Disease Doctors.