A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallika Umamaheswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallika Umamaheswaran, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallika Umamaheswaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Umamaheswaran graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Umamaheswaran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallika Umamaheswaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mallika Umamaheswaran practice?
- Dr. Mallika Umamaheswaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mallika Umamaheswaran practices Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Pediatricians.