by REBECA on Apr 12th, 2016

EXCELLENT CARE. SHE IS VERY CARING DOCTOR. TAKE TIMES WITH THE PATIENTS. VERY EASY GOING DOCTOR AND OFFICE STAFF. I RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR FOR ANY ONE. WAIT TIME IS LESS THAN 5MIN.

Mr show details Mr
by Jagadeesh on Nov 16th, 2015

Very bad experience please my humble request to all my friends and relatives pls don't visit this doctor and the front office are very very bad

Excellent pediatrician show details Excellent pediatrician
Dec 17th, 2010

Dr. Uma has been our pediatrician for both of our kids for 15 years. Eldest is now 20 and still the doctor treats her (may be until 21). When the eldest ran into a serious health issue in her college town hospital, she took personal interest many times and advised us how to get best medical care even though she was not treating her for that incident. After-hour calls will be promptly returned. Two years ago, I rememember her billing agency trying to collect some dues which were not really due. But, that agency was a local one; fortunately, we dont hear from them any more. No billing issues recently (may be because we have a good big company insurance). Charges $5 for every health form though! Surely, we will recommend Dr. Uma.

Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Uma has been my children's pediatrician for the past 15 years. She is very professional and caring and her staff is very friendly. She is a great doctor. I have been very happy with her since day one.

Caring mom show details Caring mom
Sep 14th, 2009

She has been taking care of my kids for the past 16 yrs. We followed her during her move.My kids love going to her office.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by Mrs. B on Jul 2nd, 2009

DR.Uma and her staff were excellent and they treated me and my children with great care.I would recommend her to anybody.