A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallikarju Patta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallikarju Patta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patta graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Patta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallikarju Patta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mallikarju Patta practice?
- Dr. Mallikarju Patta has 1 office location.
Dr. Mallikarju Patta practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Plymouth, IN.
See Plymouth Psychiatrists.