A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallikarjun Thatipelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallikarjun Thatipelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallikarjun Thatipelli, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatipelli graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Thatipelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thatipelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mallikarjun R. Thatipelli practice?
Dr. Mallikarjun Thatipelli practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Bakersfield Internists.