A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallikarjuna Mukka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallikarjuna Mukka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallikarjuna Mukka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukka graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mukka has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mukka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mallikarjuna R. Mukka practice?
Dr. Mallikarjuna Mukka practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Adolescent Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Internists, Burleson General Practitioners, and Burleson Adolescent Specialists.