Dr. Mallikarjuna Mukka MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 13th, 2012
Excellent staff and Dr. I would recommend to all my family and friends

September 11th, 2012
Dr. Mukka and his office staff were absolutely wonderful. We called for an appointment and got in the next day. His nurse reassured us as to what was going to happen at our visit that day and what to expect. My husband has multiple health issues and Dr. Mukka explained everything that was wrong in words we could understand and explained what the next options were. He spent over an hour with us and then referred my husband to other doctors and tests. His nurse scheduled everything that day and was able to get us in for everything within a few days. Dr. Mukka personally called us as soon as he got the results of everything and let us know how to proceed. I recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a good PCP.

September 7th, 2012
Dr. Mukka needs to rid himself of his office help of Kimberly. She is a real liability and is certainly not an asset to Dr. Mukka. He has been my Doctor for a number of years and now she will not let me get an appointment to see him.

January 5th, 2012
My elderly mother was admitted to the ER from a nursing home with excruciating (crying out), pain. He did not xray or follow up on her pain. Several days later she was re-admitted for the continuing pain and my sister had to demand he xray her. After a long struggle, Mom was diagnosed with a broken hip, elbow and humerus. Her lab for thyroid was way out of whack. She was taken to surgery immediately for a prosthetic hip replacement. He was indifferent to her suffering.