A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandyala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nandyala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala practice?
- Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala has 1 office location.
Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.