Learn more about Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandyala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nandyala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nandyala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala practice?
Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.