Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala
Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nandyala is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Tampa, Tampa Community Hospital and Florida Hospital Carrollwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mallikarjuna Nandyala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Caroline Lomboy
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Saleemuddin Saiyad
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Tampa, FL 0.07 mi20
Dr. Charles Mcallister
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oldsmar, FL 0.71 mi39