Dr. Mallory Harling Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mallory Harling?

Great!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

When at first meeting Dr. Harling I noticed he seemed to be very in control. I have never had a Dr ask so many questions of me and especially during a pregnancy this is important, Dr. Harling would always make sure to ask if I was exercising, Stressed, still working, eating right, drinking good fluids and mananging pregnancy weight right. At the time I thought how weird for him to tell me I don't have to gain that much weight but after gaining 40 lbs and taking it back off and getting pregnant again when my first was three months, I had a new Dr, this one not worried about any of these same things made me think of how much Dr Harling put into his job and patients. After delivery I could not tell you how many times He checked on me and called even to check on us wonderful Dr.

Posted on November 27th, 2016