A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallory Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallory Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallory Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallory Williams MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mallory Williams practice?
- Dr. Mallory Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mallory Williams practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Southbridge, MA.
See Georgetown Surgeons.