A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallory Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallory Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Boston VA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mallory Williams practice?
Dr. Mallory Williams practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Toledo Surgeons.