A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallory Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallory Witt, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- HIV Infections
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Witt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Witt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mallory D. Witt practice?
Dr. Mallory Witt practices Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.