A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallory Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallory Zhang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallory Zhang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Zhang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallory Miao Zhang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mallory M. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Mallory Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mallory Zhang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fontana Oncologists.