A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mallory Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mallory Zhang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mallory Zhang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mallory Miao Zhang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mallory M. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Mallory Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mallory Zhang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palo Alto Oncologists.