A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malrie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malrie Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malrie Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malrie Dorothea Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malrie D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Malrie Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Malrie Brown practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.