Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malrubio Cabrera II
Dr. Malrubio Cabrera II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cabrera is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, Stockton Medical Center and So. Sacramento Medical Center. Dr. Cabrera has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Malrubio Cabrera II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Malrubio Cabrera II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Joey Kenney
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Matthew Eldridge
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Gregory Marelich
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Sacramento, CA 0 mi27