A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malur Balaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malur Balaji, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balaji graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balaji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balaji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malur R. Balaji practice?
Dr. Malur Balaji practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.