Learn more about Dr. Malvin Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malvin Driver, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driver
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Driver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malvin Driver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Driver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malvin Coleman Driver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malvin C. Driver practice?
- Dr. Malvin Driver has 5 office locations.
Dr. Malvin Driver practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.