A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malvin Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malvin Driver, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malvin Driver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Driver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Shannon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malvin Coleman Driver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malvin C. Driver practice?
- Dr. Malvin Driver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malvin Driver practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.