Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Keller is my father's cardiologist--my father relies on him for advice on heart-related procedures.

Oct 7th, 2013

He is a good doctor at least for my husband he was, very understanding and caring when my husband had a catherization done. I seem to think he favors his male pts compare to his female pts. I say that because I had a test done and question him on it I asked some questions which he answered but not in such a friendly manner. It was as if he was annoyed that I was questioning his answers, hmmmm go figure, isn't that what we are suppose to do? I've been going to him for close to 10 yrs. I really don't want to have to find another cardiologist at this time and start all over again. Overall, I do like Dr Keller, I just feel he brushes me off most of the time and that bothers me.

Oct 3rd, 2012

I've been a pt of Dr Keller for a very long time.I have never had any issues with him because I really had nothing to judge him on. He is at most very caring, and a good listener and does take his time with you. There was one time where he did get a little snippy over some questions that were put to him and I didn't think that was very professional but all and all he is a very good physician and will continue to see him.

The World's best doctor show details The World's best doctor
by Virginia Shaw on Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Keller has been my primary care physician for at least 10 yrs. In fact my visits with him, over the years have been so superior that I would not be able to name more than 1 of the PCP's that I had before him.I am treated for hypertension so I see him at minimum 4X each year for monitoring. In the 10 years I have been seeing him which is (40 visits at minimum) he has always actually talked to me. He is always interested in what's going on in my life and shares some of his experiences with me. He is personable, kind (and stern when he needs to be). He even PERSONALLY calls to give the results on blood work when I have it done each year. This is especially appreciated and phenomenal because I have the opportunity to ask questions then and there if there is anything that I don't understand in the readings.My other MDs are probably jealous because if they ask who my PCP is I always answer in the same way, DR. Malvin Keller,the WORLD'S BEST DOCTOR. Dr. Keller is the very finest example of what every physician should strive to be to his patients.