A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malvinderjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malvinderjit Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malvinderjit Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malvinderjit Singh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malvinderjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Malvinderjit Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Malvinderjit Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Gastroenterologists.