A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malvinderjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malvinderjit Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malvinderjit Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malvinderjit Singh MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malvinderjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Malvinderjit Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malvinderjit Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Gastroenterologists.