Dr. Malvinderjit Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2016
THE WHOLE STAFF AT THE CLINIC WAS EXCELLENT. THEY WERE PATIENT AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING CLEARLY.

October 5th, 2016
Always have had a great experience with your center. You are and always have been a great group of medical professionals.

August 8th, 2016
The center makes an unpleasant procedure a pleasant experience. The professional employees are wonderful.

July 11th, 2016
Was very comfortable through out the appoinment. All the nurses were friendly and made me feel very safe.

June 20th, 2016
Everyone was so professional, efficient and kind...the women who checked me in, the nurses, the anesthetist and the doctor. The facility was very clean, including the restrooms....and I am a clean freak who is hard to please! My brother was allowed to come in with me before and after the procedure....I was very impressed with the entire process. Thank you so much.

March 15th, 2016
Always have been very satisfied with your facility and especially the staff.

February 18th, 2016
Met with Dr.twice and was scheduled to return by annuallyr only to find he changed offices...fine...BUt no one retuns calls EVER and couldn't get records...MY primary dr faxed him 10 times...10 ...no reponse...don't ever see him!

January 11th, 2016
Everyone was friendly and polite and professional. I was taken to my cubicle in a timely manner, and everything was explained to me. I actually had no questions to ask. Facility was clean. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.

August 25th, 2015
First Time visit
I was scheduled for a new patient visit within 3 days of calling the office. Given the pain and discomfort I was in, I was thankful to be scheduled so quickly, but I was disappointed that a new patient visit was scheduled at the end of day for 15 min. Upon arriving, i was quickly taken back by a nurse to get vitals. Dr. Singh came to see me rather quickly as well. From there, the entire visit was "quick" and very few questions asked. He seem very disinterested in my history of issues, dismissive of previous diet/treatment i had tried and simply recommended tests - including an upper endoscopy. We did not discuss what about my symptoms called for these costly and invasive tests. I very much felt that my appointment was rushed and everyone was itching to get out of the office. I will not return and will seek a 2nd opinion elsewhere. Throwing probiotics and scheduling tests without much conversation with a patient is not my idea of professional healthcare.

October 23rd, 2014
Was very happy with the services provided and the Nurses are amazing!! Thank you for making me feel comfortable.