A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malwinder Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malwinder Sidhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malwinder Sidhu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sidhu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malwinder Singh Sidhu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malwinder S. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Malwinder Sidhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malwinder Sidhu practices Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.