A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malwinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malwinder Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malwinder Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Singh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malwinder Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malwinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Malwinder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Malwinder Singh practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Critical Care Practitioners and Fair Lawn Pulmonologists.