A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamata Bharucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamata Bharucha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamata Bharucha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharucha graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bharucha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Bridgeport, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamata Bharucha MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mamata Bharucha practice?
- Dr. Mamata Bharucha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mamata Bharucha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.