A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamata Yanamadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamata Yanamadala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanamadala
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yanamadala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamata Yanamadala, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanamadala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Yanamadala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamata Yanamadala MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mamata Yanamadala practice?
- Dr. Mamata Yanamadala has 1 office location.
Dr. Mamata Yanamadala practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Geriatric Doctors.