Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mamatha Ananth
Dr. Mamatha Ananth, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Bogalusa, LA and Independence, LA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ananth is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Washington St. Tammany Rmc and Bogalusa Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mamatha Ananth has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mamatha Ananth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Tracy Alderson
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi14
Dr. Raegan Gupta
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi7
Dr. Mark Carbon
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi23