A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamatha Chivukula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamatha Chivukula, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chivukula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamatha Chivukula MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mamatha Chivukula practice?
- Dr. Mamatha Chivukula has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mamatha Chivukula practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Burlingame, CA.
See South San Francisco Pathologists.