A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamdooh Gayid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamdooh Gayid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamdooh Gayid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayid graduated from University Of Asyut Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gayid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamdooh Gayid MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mamdooh Gayid practice?
- Dr. Mamdooh Gayid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mamdooh Gayid practices Internal Medicine near Highland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Banning, CA.
See Highland Internists.