Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mamdooh Gayid
Dr. Mamdooh Gayid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA, with another office in Highland, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gayid is affiliated with San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, Redlands Community Hospital and William Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pte. Dr. Gayid has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mamdooh Gayid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mamdooh Gayid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.
Dr. Gary Marais
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Redlands, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Thomas Makowski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Redlands, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Maher Rezkalla
Redlands, CA 0 mi36