Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrazzak graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrazzak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdulrazzak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak practice?
Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists, Dearborn Psychiatrists, and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.