A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrazzak graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Abdulrazzak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak practice?
- Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mamdouh Abdulrazzak practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists.