A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamdouh Bakhos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamdouh Bakhos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamdouh Bakhos, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakhos graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bakhos has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bakhos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mamdouh Bakhos practice?
Dr. Mamdouh Bakhos practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Hines, IL.
See Downers Grove Surgeons, Downers Grove Family Physicians, and Downers Grove Cardiologists.