A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamdouh El-Attrache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamdouh El-Attrache is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Attrache graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. El-Attrache has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Frick Hospital Excela Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamdouh Fawzi El-Attrache MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mamdouh F. El-Attrache practice?
- Dr. Mamdouh El-Attrache has 1 office location.
Dr. Mamdouh El-Attrache practices General Practice near Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Primary Care Doctors.