A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamerto Lebita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamerto Lebita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebita
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebita graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebita has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamerto Mascarinas Lebita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mamerto M. Lebita practice?
- Dr. Mamerto Lebita has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mamerto Lebita practices Family Medicine near Aston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Aston Primary Care Doctors.