Dr. Mamie Bowers Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mamie Bowers?

The best it gets

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Love Dr. Bowers - she really cares and is an excellent doctor. Clearly in the field for all the right reasons. Passionate about her work.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Bowers is the best!! She helped deliver my twins and was so awesome. Would never go to another gynecologist. She is very precise with her thought process and treatment options.

The best I've ever been to

Posted on July 8th, 2012

I've been a patient for 21 years and I can't imagine looking for another doctor. Dr. Bowers is very caring and an excellent doctor - she knows her medicine. I saw one of the earlier reviews and that just doesn't sound right. I've always been treated kindly and professionally. Darleen (at the front desk) has always been friendly.

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

I love Dr. Bowers. She's like Beverly Crusher without the sci fi. It's hard to get an appointment with her, but once you do, you'll never want to go to another doctor. She's compassionate without being condescending and is an excellent listener. She has been treating my endometriosis for the past few years, and always addresses my concerns and ideas about treatment. She also has the knowledge and foresight to anticipate problems I don't and take care of them. She's seriously the best.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Bowers during my pregnancy. We had a few bumps along the way - but Dr. Bowers was able to diagnose them, offer non-invasive solutions, and compassionate care. She was patient in answering all of my first time mommy questions. I never would have made it through this pregnancy with out all of the Dr's and staff at All Women's Health Care!

Love this Practice

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

Dr. Bowers delivered my daughter. I love everyone at that office. They are all very friendly, nice and compassionate. Over the course of my pregnancy I had to meet with all of the docs in this practice and they were all amazing. Sometimes you do have to wait but that is pretty standard for and OB/GYN's office as emergencies and deliveries come up. I feel like they are worth the wait.

Posted on August 1st, 2011

Dr. Bower is an excellent physician. This and the fact that in the OB/GYN business unexpected events come up, (some wonderful-like a birth) you may have to WAIT quite awhile to get in for your appointment.

Posted on February 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Bowers for years. She is thorough and compassionate. I couldn't imagine using another doctor. She's great.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

appreciate Dr.Bowers professionalism, only 2 of her staff made us feel alittle uncomfortable. otherwise we feel very comfortable with our choice with this office.

Terrible office staff

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Office staff was very unhelpful. Tried to make a gyn appointment as well as a complete physical. The receptionist wasn't sure what that meant and what services would be performed. She was very rude and curt. I couldn't hear her on my end of the phone because people were talking loudly behind her. When I asked her to speak up she said, "Well this is a very busy office."

Best Doctor Around

Posted on March 14th, 2009

AWESOMEsoooooo kind and caringtalented!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 9th, 2017