Dr. Mamie Owens MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 2nd, 2015
I loved Dr. Owens. Would recommend.

July 15th, 2014
Not Good If You Have Any Problems or Want a Doctor Who Cares
I have had horrible experiences with this doctor and even worse experiences with her staff. I am a grown woman and even had my mother go in with me because I felt like I was never listened to by the doctor or the staff. I have had major problems with my menstrual cycle since I was 14 years old. I was sorely disappointed with Dr. Owens and her staff, especially after hearing such great reviews. I felt like they did not care about me as a patient and did not have the time or energy to listen to my concerns. If you want a doctor and staff that cares about you and your health, I recommend seeking elsewhere.

December 4th, 2013
Long wait during appointment
I arrived on time for my appointment and after waiting for 45 minutes, I asked if she was running late & the rude staff said yes. No one ever bothered to let me know that she was running over an hour late! I ended up leaving before seeing her. Apparently her staff feels that my time is not important!

May 16th, 2013
Dr.Owens is wonderful and would love to use her but her staff and nurse are horrible!! Dr. Owens found lump in breast and sent me to have mammogram, called 4 times to speak with Dr.Owens about results, 8 months ago and she still has not returned my call... I believe that is her staffs fault for not giving her the reason I really needed to speak with her. I guess she should of followed up with me also though.

May 5th, 2013
Dr. Owens is very kind and knowledgeable! She made this visit as painless as possible by taking the time to thoroughly answer all of my questions and getting to the point with the exam! So glad she's my OB/GYN!

September 10th, 2012
Wonderful doctor..TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF!!!
Dr. Owens is a wonderful,caring doctor. The only problem I have is with her RUDE and DISCPICABLE receptionists and Rx nurse. They are never helpful, never go out of their way to help and ALWAYS in a hurry to get rid of you. The office NEEDS some caring professional people to replace these awful people. Otherwise, I LOVE Dr. Owens!! Just HATE dealing with her staff!!!!

September 10th, 2012
I felt more comfortable with Dr. Owens than I have with any other OBGYN. She's very personable and kind.

November 2nd, 2011
Wonderful bedside manner!
I was very impressed with Dr. Owens. She didn't have that air about her that some doctors do (like they are GOD!) She was very congenial and very professional. I highly recommend her!!

March 28th, 2011
I absolutely loved Dr Owens! I have not felt this comfortable with a OB/Gyn I don't think ever! Highly reccommended!