A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamie Wong-Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamie Wong-Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamie Wong-Lim, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong-Lim graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wong-Lim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamie Wong-Lim MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mamie Wong-Lim practice?
- Dr. Mamie Wong-Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mamie Wong-Lim practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.