A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Mammo Amare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Amare graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Amare has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mammo Amare MD is a male Hematologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mammo Amare practice?
- Dr. Mammo Amare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mammo Amare practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Oncologists.