A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mammo Amare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amare
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Amare graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Amare has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mammo Amare MD is a male Hematologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mammo Amare practice?
- Dr. Mammo Amare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mammo Amare practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Oncologists.