Dr. Mamoon Raza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mamoon Raza?

September 20th, 2016

Great Doctor

Have seen Dr. Raza twice now and planning procedure done by him. He took time with me explaining things and in answering my questions. Looking forward to dealing with him in the future.

May 5th, 2016

You couldn't ask for a better doctor

January 4th, 2011

Doctor not worthy of patient services!

My son and I went to the office at the request of Dr. Raza. He was totally different in the office setting. He was very cocky and condescending. My son who is 15 witnessed the manner in which he treated me during my visit. He was very rude every time I asked him a question related to my acid reflux condition. I have never in my 44 years been treated so disrespectfully from any doctor. I left very upset and was told that I would not have to pay for the visit since their were no services rendered. Upon contacting the Elkhart Clinic as a result of this and after they sent me a bill, they dealt with me in a very poor manner and sent me a letter stating I was no longer welcome as a patient to get services from other doctors. I did nothing and I have a witness. Dr. Raza was very unprofessional and treated me terribly and I am the one that is ostracized! I would think twice before seeing any physician at Elkhart Clinic and especially Dr. Raza since this is the way that the Elkhart Clinic deals with patient's rights. I was told by several other physicians that I know that it was not the first time that Dr. Mamoon Raza has treated patients like this.

June 10th, 2017