A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamta Choksi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamta Choksi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Choksi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Tarak Choksi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mamta T. Choksi practice?
- Dr. Mamta Choksi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mamta Choksi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists, New Port Richey Hematologists, and New Port Richey Oncologists.