A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamta Choksi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamta Choksi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Choksi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choksi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mamta T. Choksi practice?
Dr. Mamta Choksi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL and Land O Lakes, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists, New Port Richey Hematologists, and New Port Richey Oncologists.