Learn more about Dr. Mamta Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamta Choksi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamta Choksi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Choksi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Tarak Choksi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mamta T. Choksi practice?
- Dr. Mamta Choksi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mamta Choksi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists, New Port Richey Hematologists, and New Port Richey Oncologists.