Learn more about Dr. Mamta Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamta Choksi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choksi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choksi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamta Choksi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Choksi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Tarak Choksi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mamta T. Choksi practice?
- Dr. Mamta Choksi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mamta Choksi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL and Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists, New Port Richey Hematologists, and New Port Richey Oncologists.