A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamta Jain is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamta Jain, MD, MPH is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Khandelwal Jain MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mamta K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Mamta Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mamta Jain practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.