A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Kalidas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamta Kalidas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalidas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamta Kalidas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalidas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kalidas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Kalidas MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mamta Kalidas practice?
- Dr. Mamta Kalidas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mamta Kalidas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.