A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamta Kulkarni is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Kulkarni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- UNM Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Muralidhar Kulkarni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mamta M. Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Mamta Kulkarni has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mamta Kulkarni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.