A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamta Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mamta Sharma practice?
- Dr. Mamta Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mamta Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Westland, MI.