A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamta Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mamta Sharma practice?
Dr. Mamta Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Westland, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Woods Internists, Grosse Pointe Woods Infectious Disease Doctors, and Grosse Pointe Woods Pediatricians.