A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Somaiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somaiya
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Somaiya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Somaiya graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Somaiya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Dayaram Somaiya MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mamta D. Somaiya practice?
- Dr. Mamta Somaiya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mamta Somaiya practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Mission, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.