A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamta Somaiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Somaiya graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Somaiya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Dayaram Somaiya MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mamta D. Somaiya practice?
- Dr. Mamta Somaiya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mamta Somaiya practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Mission, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.