Learn more about Dr. Mamta Somaiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somaiya
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Somaiya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Somaiya graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Somaiya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamta Dayaram Somaiya MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mamta D. Somaiya practice?
- Dr. Mamta Somaiya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mamta Somaiya practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Mission, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.