A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamun Shahrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamun Shahrier is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahrier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mamun Shahrier, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahrier graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Shahrier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamun Shahrier MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mamun Shahrier practice?
- Dr. Mamun Shahrier has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mamun Shahrier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Louisburg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Wake Forest, NC.
See Louisburg Internists and Louisburg Gastroenterologists.