A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Man-Siak Mak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Man-Siak Mak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mak
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Man-Siak Mak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mak graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Mak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Man-Siak Siak Mak MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Man-Siak S. Mak practice?
- Dr. Man-Siak Mak has 1 office location.
Dr. Man-Siak Mak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Gastroenterologists.