A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Man-Siak Mak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Man-Siak Mak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mak
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Man-Siak Mak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mak graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Mak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Man-Siak Siak Mak MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Man-Siak S. Mak practice?
- Dr. Man-Siak Mak has 1 office location.
Dr. Man-Siak Mak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Gastroenterologists.