A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Man-Siak Mak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Man-Siak Mak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mak graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Mak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans