Dr. Man Kong Leung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Man Kong Leung?

May 8th, 2017

Don't feel like he cares

He explained and answered questions in an automatically way, it seems like you are listening to a recorder. It feels like I am talking to a robot, not a doctor.

March 22nd, 2016

Awesome Neurologist

Dr. Leung is very kind, thorough & takes the time to explain every thing to you in a comprehensive manner.

November 18th, 2015

Dr Leung just wants money...

I have spent a total of 10 minutes with this doctor. I work in construction and so after putting up with him repeating that I need a shower before taking a sleep study at least 10 times, he prescribed me a life changing medication without knowing my medical history at all. Most office visits last less than 5 minutes and I am sure that these are just scheduled so he can make more money from my insurance. I still have no diagnosis but have seen him 5 times, and have spent 5-10 mins with DR. Leung before being rushed out with none of my questions or concerns addressed... Horrible money hungry insensitive and judgmental doctor...

November 4th, 2014

Waste of time and money on the part of insurance and patient. Go elsewhere and be treated by a competent physician.

Horrible experience with this doctor. He has no manners with a patient, no patience and doesn't listen. Would not acknowledge or address symptoms and continued problems presented to him. Told me he could reset CPAP machine and supposedly proceeded to do so, but at night I found out the settings were unchanged. had to make a trip to the device provider to have it properly reset which required a call to the doctor. Although he requested that I bring the CPAP card to be read, he obviously did not look at the results because he kept talking about it being set at a number, when, had he looked at the report he could have noticed right away that the settings he kept quoting were not the ones the machine had. When I pointed this fact to him, he fumbled and shuffled through the papers, mumbling. At one point, he yelled at me. I have never had an experience such as this with any medical care provider. I will not return to this person, and will never recommend him to anyone.

March 28th, 2014

Dr. Man K Leung is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen and explain everything that is going on. He did tests and found damage to my neck that no one else had discovered. And it was damage that could have permanently effect my life in a negative way. Because of him I'm now on the road to recovery.

August 19th, 2011

Review for the Pleasanton Staff of Dr Man Kong Leung MD.

Had to call them to set up an appointment after my doctor sent my records(they were supposed to call me to schedule an appointment). The office lost my records and had to get them a second time from my doctor. I waited 35 minutes past my appointment time in an empty waiting room listening to staff make fart jokes. The person at the counter looked like I was bothering her by being there. I spent my time reading all the warnings about bounced checks and all the fees associated with anything they are required for you. Fees for doctors to fill out insurance paperwork that has been passed on to patients etc.I then had a 25 min nerve conduction test. I was told that my results would be sent to my doctor in a couple of days. Two weeks later on the day of my follow up appointment with my doctor, the office had to call to get the results. On top of this I received a $500.00 bill for services. The doctor had charged over $1,600.00 to my insurance for tests. Nice work if you can get it I guess. I have pretty good insurance and can't afford to get sick! The office was run down and dirty. There were cobwebs in the exam room.

December 6th, 2010

Terrible

confusing, no documentation, lost/misplaced records, spent more time signing wavers to say i won't sue than with doctor

October 13th, 2017