A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Man Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Man Le is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Man Le, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Le has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Man Q Le MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Man Q. Le practice?
- Dr. Man Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Man Le practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Baton Rouge Anesthesiologists and Baton Rouge Pain Management Doctors.