A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Man Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Man Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Man Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Man M Tran MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Man M. Tran practice?
- Dr. Man Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Man Tran practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.