A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Man Yee Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Man Yee Tong, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Man Yee Tong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Man Yee Linda Tong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Man Yee L. Tong practice?
- Dr. Man Yee Tong has 1 office location.
Dr. Man Yee Tong practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.