Dr. Mana Ogholikhan MD Patient Reviews

September 10th, 2016
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
I've been a patient of Dr. Ogholikhan's for four years now. She has performed botox and skin checks for me. She is very kind, caring, and always takes time to explain everything. I have referred several friends, and they are very satisfied as well.

September 10th, 2016
EASY...AND LAID BACK
VERY EASY TO MAKE AN APPT. IN THE CHEVY CHASE OFFICE (GREENBELT, NOT SO MUCH). IT'S HARD TO GET THROUGH TO A LIVE PERSON. I PREFER TO GO TO CHEVY CHASE. I SAW DR. O FOR A CANCER SCREENING AND SHE FOUND A COUPLE OF THINGS THAT NEEDED TO BE SPRAYED. I SEE HER FOR BOTH MEDICAL VISITS AND BOTOX. SHE'S VERY LAID BACK AND NOT PUSHY. WISH SHE WAS IN CHEVY CHASE MORE.

December 13th, 2015
This is an excellent doctor. She is very professional and I would recommend her to any and everyone.

October 21st, 2014
Rude Staff (attitude)
i was supposed to have an appointment w this doctor and got there 12 minutes before the scheduled time; and the "shiniquasss' in the front desk said i had to be there half hour before the scheduled appointment to fill out paper work. With lots of attitude they said i had to reschedule my appointment. I left the office very frustrated/disappointed and never been treated like that. I will tell everyone i know not to ever go to that obnoxious doctor's office. I am not sure the doctor knows what they do at the front desk. I called another dermatologist office and had a VIP treatment.

August 3rd, 2013
Support Specialist
I spent about five minutes with Dr. Ogholikhan for a recurring problem that I am having with in which part of the skin on my face and behind my ears become dry and flaky. It was my first visit and at the time the condition was not visible. After I described it to her, she said that it sounded like ringworm or a fungus and prescribed a cream. She said that when it became visible again to come to the office and she would have a look at it. I told her that it took three weeks for this appointment and if I made another appointment, it might not be visible when the date came around. She said that it would not be a problem and that she usually makes allowances to see people if they have a condition that flares up. The next week my wife had an appointment to see Dr. Ogholikhan to have surgery and fortunately for me, my skin condition had flared up. I decided to accompany my wife for surgery so that Dr. Ogholikhan could have a look at it. However, when I arrived, even though it would have taken only a few seconds to look at my condition in order to diagnose it, she refused to see me. The nursing assistant lied and told me that after setting my wife up for surgery, she would come back and take me to a room so that Dr. Ogholikhan could look at me but she never did. After my wife's surgery, which she said lasted about 10 minutes, she told Dr. Ogholikhan that I was outside and that the condition had flared up, The Dr, told my wife that that day was for surgery only and that I should come back in 2 weeks with her when she was to have the stitches taken out which was ridiculous since the reason that I was there in the first place was because the condition appears sporadically and that would have been the opportune time for her to look at and properly diagnose the condition. Also, let's not forget that she is the one who told me that she would have made an allowance to see me if the condition had flared up. After I got home with my wife, I called the office and left a message for her to call me but she didn't. As a new patient of hers, I was very disappointed with the way that I was treated and I believe that her age and limited years experience prevented her from recognizing that first impressions are very important when dealing with new patients. Her actions left a very sour taste in my mouth and that was my first and last visit with Dr. Ogholikhan.

May 26th, 2011
Dr. Ogholikhan or "Dr. O" is amazing and really does care about her patients. She is an excellent choice for a derm doctor.

October 18th, 2010
This was the best experience I have had at a doctor's visit.